Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Mashburn arms 1in scope rings Side For mashburn mount used blueed steel
- Rovex High Carbon Speed Whip Fishing Rods - 16ft 4 19ft 6 Available, 1 Piece
- SVBONY 20mm Rail Riflescope Hunting Airsoft Optics Scope Holographic Red Dot
- Eagle Claw Water Eagle 6'6 byWright McGill 2 piece rod,Zebco Mercury Reel Combo
- Gransfors Bruks, Large Swedish Carving Axe
- SA Sports Empire Terminator Recon Recurve Crossbow 175lbs
- OMP 62 Mountaineer 2.0 Take-Down Recurve, 35Left Hand
- PAN AM 70's Original Vintage Style Tote Bag
- Fjallraven Barents Pro Mens Shorts Walk - Dark Grey All Sizes
- E13 golden Camping Portable Rechargeable LED Outdoor Light Lantern Tent Lamp
- Strikeforce Kross Bowling shoes White Grey Yellow
- HorZe Straight Rubber Driving Bit
- Team Wendy Replacement Mask Pads
- Personalized Gymnastics Dance Competition Costumes Dresses Garment bag
- Milano Pro Sport Gymnastic leotard - Janeiro Bodice 191403 - Sizes 26 -36 NEW
- Mountain Hardwear Cyclone Ski Pants Waterproof, RECCO (For Men).M.NWT.
- Easton Mako-M7 Softball Fastpitch Catchers 3 pc. Set-Kit Women's Red
- Bowling Bag With Ball And shoes
- Folbe Flush Mount Fishing Rod Holder w Extension Heavy Duty Outrigger F043+F061
- STRAP TRACTION 14 9 12ft X 1 27 32in EUROMARINE 000871
- Adidas Tango Avenir Pantalon de Survêtement
- Bern Erwachsene Macon Helm, Mattsand (ohne Mips), Gr. XL 59-60,5 cm
- YINGFA 953 Professional Competition Training Women's SwimWear SwimSuit
- E-Bike 48V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique WAVE Rikonda Io Hawk Tour De Suisse
- 2017 RC6 26 27.5 Mountain Bike Bicycle Manual Air Suspension Fork
- Shimano SH-TR5 Women's Triathlon Cycling Bike shoes White TR5W - 40 (US 7.8)
- Shimano Cycling Wheel, WH-R9100-C24-Cl F&R, F 16H 20H Carbon Laminate Rim(W Rim
- Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9000 Dura-Ace brake calliper
- Azonic Predator MTB Stem 1 1 4in 1 31 32in - RED MOTOCROSS ENDURO MX Cross
- FSA Vision Metron Carbon Time Trial Triathlon Bike Aero Bar Brake Levers NEW
- FIXGEAR P2S-B40 COMPRESSION DRAWERS TIGHTS - M + free gift
- Shimano Dura Ace 7800 10 Speed Chainring 55 Tooth 130 Bcd (6560-44)
- Reifen Maxxis Neu verbinden 27,5x2.00 TPI 60 TR klappbar TIRE 2
- Magura 7.C Disc Brake Pads Comfort Compound
- Trapecio Aluminio Roh-Rahmen RH-50 cm, 28 Pulgadas, Concentrador de Circuito
- Rod Spinning Foojin Ad Lapage 85 MH (0430) Apia
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...